- Scale and gut the fishes、Cut the fillet and remove the bone.
- Put the bones in clean water, wash with running water for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Chopped the bones and panfried with olive oil in a very hot pan.
- Add the chopped shallot and sauté with the bones
- Deglaze with dry white wine, reduce it half.
- add the fresh cream make it cooked for 10mns.
- Seasonning with salt and pepper.
- Drop in a chinois and then heated up with butter.
- cut tomatoes into quarters and make confit gently in hot oil at 60 degrees 10mins.
- Fry the basil in oil at 160 degrees.
(Already prepared tapenade can be find in small jars in supermarkets）
- For those who prefer the real home made one there is Chef Batton recipe
- Make reduce the balsamic vinegar until 1/5
- Choose in preferance the small Nicoise olive black ones.
- Remove pits, crushing the flesh, chop the capers, lemon and anchovies
- then put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Add a drop of reduced balsamic vinegar and a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Panfried the fillets ITOYORI with olive oil in a very hot friepan on the skin side first.
- Cook for one minute, turn and cook one minute.
- Place some tapenade on the cooked fish fillet.
- put the sauce on the plate. Place tomatoes around fillets ITOYORI.
- Decorate with fried basil leaves.