Recipes by Philippe Batton
- Slice the onions
- Cut carrot and NAGANEGI, in small sticks
- Crush the tomatoes.
- Prepared the rouille sauce,
add chopped garlic to the mayonnaise, and saffron powder beforehand
mixed with a small amount of hot water to get the color
- Heated the pan, add a small amount of olive oil
- when the olive oil is very hot, add the cut vegetables ① ②.
sweat the vegetables for 5mns.
- add the tomatoes and saffron
stretched with white wine, simmer for about 10 minutes.
Add the chopped garlic then season with salt and pepper.
- then add in order water, fish, shrimp, shellfish, scallops, add the basil.
Close the lid and simmer over low heat for 6 minutes
- Served with toast cooked on top of frying pan。